MUUC aims to make scuba diving affordable and accessible to both students and non-students. As a non-profit organisation, our pricing is designed to help cover the cost of maintaining and replacing our equipment. We are proud to offer some of the lowest cost diving in Melbourne!
|- Students (MU)||$40 /yr|
|- Non MU Students||$96 /yr|
|- Non Students||$130 /yr|
|Weekly Gear Hire||(Thursday to Thursday)|
|- Scuba Unit (BCD + Reg + Tank)||$20|
|- Weight and Belt||$15|
|- Tank with Air||$10|
|- Additional Tank||$5|
|Annual Gear Hire||(1st March to 28th February. No pro rata)|
|- Full gear (All gear and 1 Tank)||$500|
|- Scuba Unit (BCD + 1 Tank + Reg)||$250|
|- 1 Tank + weights||$250|
|- 1 Tank||$100|
|- Air Fills||$40|
|- Boat Dives||$25 first dive of day
$15 subsequent dives on same day
|- Air Fills||$5 (when using club compressor)|
- Members can collect gear from a committee member at the MUUC shed every Thursday night between 7 – 8pm.
- A refundable gear hire bond of $50 is payable by all members prior to hiring gear
- You must present your membership card to hire gear.
No Card = No Gear
- Gear hire is capped at $40 per week.
- Club gear can only be used for club dives (ie advertised on the forum and approved by the safety officer)
- Gear must be returned each week or an extra week hire fee applies, even if you have annual gear
- Sorry we don’t hire booties or gloves