PADI Rescue Diver
The PADI Rescue Diver Course is a pre-requisite for undertaking PADI Divemaster certification. Successful completion of this Course will equip you with skills to manage dive accidents as well as tools to manage your own diving stress and other diving issues.
A $150 non-refundable deposit is required on enrolment to secure your position. Balance payable one week prior to course commencement – no exceptions.
- PADI Advanced Open Water (with Navigation dive) certification
- Minimum 25 logged dives
- PADI Emergency First Response or current CPR certification (not required to do the course but required to get the certification)
- 2 hour theory session
- Three days of practical exercises
- All course materials
Whats NOT included
- MUUC Membership
- Transport to practical exercise site/s
- Gear hire fees (where required)
- Mask and snorkel
How to Enrol
Complete and submit the enrolment form, PADI statement of risk and liability and MUUC membership forms (if you are not already a member) together with the $150 non-refundable deposit and membership fee (if required). It is preferable that evidence of a successful dive medical be provided upon enrolment. The balance of $150 must be paid one week prior to course commencement.